The ultimate resource and tools site for ensuring email delivery.
We made available a plethora of free tools (located on the top navigation menu) and resources (located on the left navigation menu) that will help guide you through all the different aspects of email which includes:
There are many things to take into consideration when sending email. We are here to guide you through that process and help your email reach your intended recipient.
Whether you are replying to an inquiry, sending a receipt, a shipping confirmation, a newsletter, a recall notice, or anything else. If the email was important enough for you to send,
then it's important enough for you to take the necessary step to ensure your message has the best chance to reach the recipients inbox.
- Configuring Your DNS (MX Records, PTR Records)
- Authenticating your Email (SPF, Domain Keys, DKIM, Sender ID, DMARC)
- Maintaining Your Customer List (Email Validation, Bounce Processing)
- Protecting Your Server (Securing Your Relay, Closing Unused Ports)
- Recipients Feedback (Feedback Loops, Blacklists, Losing Reputation)
- Evaluating Your Emails (For Spam, Open Rates, Click-Through Rates)
- Formatting Your Emails (For Clients, For Devices, For Browsers)
- Email Compliance (Can Spam Act)